Wednesday 6 March 2013

New music video Teaser- Rania, Just Go

Just seen the teaser for Rania's new music video- Just Go. I really like the teaser and I can't wait for the full length music video to come out as the teaser looked really good. I really liked the teaser as it shows a mystery girl walking the city streets who goes to shoot, what appears to be her love who has been cheating. However we she that she is unable to pull the trigger but it looks like she unexpectally changes her mind, but no gun shot is seen or heard. Also the girl band is featured doing choreography dances with solo shots of band members. I think the music really fits the visuals and good cuts are made between shots. I like the transitions between shots and that there is a relationship between the music and visuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment