Thursday 31 January 2013

4Minute- Volume Up mv

4Minute's Volume Up music video is probably on of the greatest music videos I've ever watched. The video has a gothic set with a vampiric feel. I loved the video, thought it has been cleverly been edited. For example the camera pans, range of camera angle, the fast paced cuts creating a climax, the beautiful set, post production effects such as HyunA's red eyes in the beginning and the flying bats, tile sequence and also the choreography had a relationship with the music. I really felt influenced by this video and really enjoyed watching it because it's quite different from English music videos. I like K-Pop music videos as they are so different compared to English cultured videos. I feel like K-Pop videos are more varied and English videos seem to be more club/party themed. I'd too bring more variation to English music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment